Fried Rice is a famous Indo-Chinese recipe which is very simple, delicious and yummy recipe. Friend rice can be made with boiled rice, different vegetables, Chinese sauces and spices which gives unique taste and tempting flavour to it. Serve this fried rice with different Chinese recipes like Dry Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, etc. and enjoy your complete Chinese meal.
– 3 cups boiled rice
– 2 medium finely chopped onions
– 12-15 chopped French beans
– 1 medium finely chopped carrot
– 1 medium finely chopped green capsicum
– 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
– 2 stalks sliced spring onions greens
– 4 tablespoon oil
– 3-4 finely chopped garlic cloves
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
– 1 teaspoon soy sauce
– 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
How To Cook?
1. Heat a non-stick wok on MEDIUM flame and when it’s getting heated add oil to it and heat it.
2. Now, add all chopped garlic into the heated oil and stir-fry it for a minute.
3. After that add onions, French beans, carrot, green capsicum, cabbage and half the spring onions greens and stir-fry it for two minutes.
4. Now, add salt, pepper powder and soya sauce to it and mix thoroughly.
5. Then add boiled rice and mix it well and toss it to adjust the seasoning but without using spoon. Let the rice heated well for 1-2 minutes.
6. Now add vinegar in it. Toss it and cook it again for a minute and also stirring continuously, when it is done switch of the heat.
7. Garnish it with spring onions greens and serve it with hot Chinese soup.
Preparation Time: 25-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Servings: 3 Persons