• 1 cup – plain Butter
• 1/2 cup – fruit of choice (mango, apple, chicoo, pineapple, strawberry, etc.)
• 1 tbsp – sugar, ground
• Colour and a few drops of essence to match chosen fruit
• 4 – bread slices
- If using a sour fruit like pineapple or strawberry then use either canned or after boiling in sugar syrup and draining well.
- Mash the fruit into a pulp.
- Bring butter to room temperature.
- Add sugar and fruit and fold in carefully till well mixed.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Apply fruity butter properly on the toasts.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering