• 1 cup – Fresh Milk
• 1.5 tsp – heaped Tea powder
• 2 tsp – Sugar (adjust according to your taste)
• 2 – Cardamom
• 1/2 inch piece – Ginger
- Peel the skin and chop the ginger roughly.
- Then crush ginger and cardamom together in a hand mortar and pestle. Set aside.
- Boil milk until it is frothy.
- Then add sugar and give a quick stir for the sugar to dissolve.
- Then add crushed ginger-cardamom and tea powder and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Once it starts to boil and you get the required tea strength and colour, switch it off.
- Filter using a tea strainer and serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee