Gobhi Musallam is very easy to cook north-Indian recipe. Spicy onion, tomato paste adds great taste to the cauliflower.
– 250 gm cauliflower (small piece)
– 1 small onion
– 1 small tomato
– 1 small piece of ginger
– Few Coriander leaves
– 10 gm fat
– 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
– Salt to taste
– 1/8 tablespoon haldi powder (turmeric powder)
– 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
– 1/4 tablespoon garam masala
– 3 to 4 garlic cloves
How To Cook?
1. Steam the whole cauliflower in salted water till it slightly tender.
2. Now, grind onion, ginger and garlic to a paste.
3. Blanch tomatoes.
4. Now, take a kadhai and heat ghee and fry onion, ginger and garlic paste till it becomes golden brown.
5. Add blanced tomatoes and fry for few minutes.
6. Add dry masalas and cook the mixture by adding small amount of water which is left after boiling the cauliflower.
7. Now, Remove the masala and fill it in the cauliflower and cover it with the rest of the mixture.
8. Now, sprinkle some breadcrumbs and cake or grill at 190c in microwave until it becomes golden brown in color.
9. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or chapatis.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes