• 1 bunch scallions (finely chopped)
• 1 medium Cauliflower (cut in small pieces)
• 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 2 Green chillies, chopped (take more if you want it spicy)
• 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp oil
• Spices (according to taste):
• Turmeric powder
• Dhania powder
• Garam Masala
• Red Chilli powder
• cumin powder
- Heat oil in shallow pan, put mustard seeds, green chillies and let seeds splutter.
- Now put chopped scallions and mix it for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and all the spices. Mix well and then add tomato ketchup.
- Now when this mixture leaves the oil, add cauliflower florets, mix well and cover it. Don’t add water.
- Reduce the heat to low. It will be done in 10 -15 minutes, keep checking in between.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha.
Recipe courtesy of Mani Kaur