Spicy and Crispy vegetable and bread delight
24 slices of bread of your choice
1 cup maida (plain flour)
1 cup milk
2 tablespoon chilli sauce
Salt to taste
2 big finely sliced onions
2 finely sliced carrots
2 finely sliced capsicums
1/2 cup sliced beans
1/2 cup chopped cabbage
4 green chilies
3-4 garlic cloves
1 inch ginger
Pinch ajinomoto (optional)
1 tablespoon soya sauce
Oil for frying
1. Grind chilli, ginger and garlic into a smooth paste.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan, fry the paste for a minute. Add all vegetables, salt and shallow fry for 5-10 minutes until crispy.
3. Add soya sauce and fry for a minute.
4. Cut round coin shaped pieces from bread. Apply chilli sauce on one side and keep aside.
5. Make a thick batter with milk, flour and just enough salt.
6. Now put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable mix on top of the round bread coins greased with chilli sauce.
7. Now coat the bread with the batter only on the topping side and deep fry the bread coins until golden brown.
8. Serve hot.