Delicious and healthy vegetables in a rich and creamy soup
2 cups mixed diced vegetables (french beans, carrots, green peas)
1 onion chopped
1 1/2 tablespoon plain flour or cornflour
3 cups milk
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon rock salt
1. Heat butter in a pan and fry onion for a minute.
2. Add all the vegetables and cook again for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of water and cook until vegetables are tender and cooked.
4. Add flour and milk, stirring continuously, bring to a boil.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Cooking time: 25 minutes