Enjoy the summer days with some cool grapefruit cup drink. Instantly make this drink and beat the heat.
– 1 large grapefruit
– 2 small oranges
– A little powdered sugar
– A few tinned cherries for decoration
How To Cook?
1. Halve the grapefruit.
2. Remove the segments carefully, clean and pith.
3. Peel the orange and separate the segments.
4. Mix with grapefruit. Sprinkle some powdered sugar. Pile into the grapefruit halves.
5. Decorate with cherries and serve.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Person