• 2 tsp-black pepper
• 1 lb-chicken
• 1 cup-cilantro (chopped)
• 3 tsp-garlic paste
• 1 tsp-ginger paste
• 3 tsp-vegetable oil
• 2 -green chillies
• salt to taste
- Grind following into a paste: coriander leaves, black pepper corns, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a vessel. When the oil is hot, pour the blended masala and let it fry for few mins.
- Then add in the chicken pieces and salt to taste.
- Cook on medium high, adding water as necessary until the chicken is tender and done. Gravy should be bit thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with rotis or fried rice.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi