• 2 – large eggs
• 4 tsp – sesame oil
• 16 – Egg roll wraps
• 8 tsp – sesame seeds
• 2 cups – finely chopped green Onions (white and green parts)
• 4 tbsp – Peanut oil or vegetable oil
• Soy sauce to taste
- Beat the egg and sesame oil together.
- Brush one side of one egg roll wrapper with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle some green onions and sesame seeds.
- Brush one side of another egg roll wrapper and press wet side on top of the other one. Press down to seal.
- Repeat for other 3 pancakes.
- Heat oil on medium high heat.
- Fry each side of each pancake for about 2 minutes till golden brown.
- Cut and serve with soy sauce.