• 8 Potatoes with skins
• 200 gms. cheddar cheese
• 10 gms. salt
• 60 ml. oil
• 60 ml. sour Cream
• 20 ml. chives
- To make potato skins, cut potatoes length wise without peeling them.
- Put potato skin in oven and bake it for 10 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Keep it in room temperature and allow it to cool. Deep fry until it becomes crispy.
- Remove from oil and drain on absorbent paper so the excess oil drains out. Sprinkle salt evenly on each pot.
- Fill each pot with cheddar cheese and grill in the oven till the cheese melts. Arrange in a platter. Serve with ramekin of sour cream and chives.