Grilled Stuffed Peppers makes a good use of vegetables, Paneer, and mozzarella cheese. Very Easy and Delicious recipe to must try out.
Preparation Time: 5 Minute
Cooking Time: 15 Minute
Servings: 4 Person
– 6 peppers (red, green, yellow)
– For Filling
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
– 2 finely chopped carrots
– 2 tablespoon corn kernels
– 100 gm chopped French beans
– 100 gm peas
– 2 tablespoon curry powder
– 1 teaspoon chat masala
– 250 gm panner
– 200 gm grated mozzarella cheese
– Salt, pepper, red chili powder to taste
How To Make?
1. Wash the peppers and slice off the tops.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and add oil, chopped garlic, onion and microwave it at 100% power for 1 minute.
3. add the remaining chopped vegetables and again microwave it for 5 minutes at 100% power.
4. Add curry powder, chat masala, salt, paneer, pepper and mix it well and microwave covered it for 1 minute at 100% power.
5. When cool, feel this mixtures to each pepper and grill at C-2 for 10 minutes.
6. When it’s done, sprinkle grated cheese on pepper and keep on the rack to grill for 5 minutes or until it becomes brown in color.
7. Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.