• 1 cup – gram flour
• 1/2 cup – Curd
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2-3 – Green chillies
• Coriander leaves
• 1/4 cup – coconut, grated
• 4 – Curry leaves
• 1/4 tsp – Mustard Seeds
- Mix water and curd and make buttermilk.
- Add gram flour and salt to the buttermilk; make a smooth, thin paste.
- Add the batter to a kadai and heat.
- Boil till it leaves the sides of kadai.
- Now apply oil on a thali. Pour the batter on it.
- Spread evenly to make a thin layer.
- Spread coriander leaves and coconut on top of the spread batter.
- Now divide into 3 inch strips and roll softly.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry patta.
- When they crackle, add chopped green chillies and pour on the khandvi.
- Sprinkle coconut and serve.
Recipe courtesy of santoshbangar