Pauva no chevdo or poha chivda is very easy and instant Gujarati snacks recipe. For Diwali celebrations, you can easily make Poha chivda at home. Here is the complete recipe for phova chivda, include it in your your Diwali snacks list and let’s make it.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 Persons
– 100 gm peanuts
– 2 tablespoon Aniseed
– Sugar as required
– 400 gm poha
– 1 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– Oil as required
– 5-6 curry leaves
– Salt to taste
– ? teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
How To Cook?
1. In a frying pan add 1 teaspoon oil and fry curry leaves and peanuts. Keep it aside.
2. Then in same pan add poha and fry it. Keep it aside to dry.
3. Now add aniseed, ajwain, turmeric powder, salt, chili powder and sugar to poha and softly mix it.
4. Lastly add fried peanuts and curry leaves to the poha mixture.
5. Pauva No Chevdo or Poha Chivda is ready to serve.