Halloween popcorn treats is a delicious recipe to worth try during the Halloween party. It contains Ingredients like chocolate chip cookies, vanilla extracts, butter and more which is loved by everyone and they enjoy it a lot. This is really easy to make and yummy in taste. Let’s see how to make popcorn treats for the Halloween.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Servings: 8-10 servings
– 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
– Vegetable cooking spray
– ? cup popcorn kernels
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3 tablespoon butter
– 6 cups mini marshmallows
– 3 crumbled, chocolate chip cookies
– 1/3 cup chopped salted almonds
– 6 small size caramel peanut chocolate bars, cut into ? inch pieces
– ? cup orange and black chocolate candies
How To Make?
1. Take a large mixing bowl and spray the inside of it with vegetable cooking spray and lightly spray the baking sheet.
2. Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat the oil and popcorn in it over MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
3. Now, cover the pan and properly shake it. Now, cook the popcorn kernels for 3-4 minutes. Add the popcorn into the prepared bowl.
4. In a saucepan, heat the butter and add the vanilla extract and marshmallows to it. Stir them continuously till the marshmallows completely melted and the mixture become smooth.
5. Pour the melted marshmallows over the popcorn.
6. Spread the marshmallows mixture with spatula till it completely coat the popcorn.
7. Now, spread the mixture over the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the chocolate bar pieces, cookies, chocolate candies and almonds.
8. Now, gently press the popcorn toppings with the help of spatula.
9. Keep the mixture aside for 1 hour to completely dry.
10. Break the mixture into small pieces and store them into s plastic container.