Basic hard boiled egg recipe
Water for boiling
1. Immerse all eggs in water in a heavy bottomed pan. The water level should be one inch above the immersed eggs.
2. Put the pan over high heat and bring it to boil.
3. As soon as the first boil comes, reduce the heat to medium and let the eggs boil for approximately 10-12 minutes.
4. Now remove from heat and immediately immerse the eggs in ice cold water to prevent discolored yolks.
5. Drain and keep refrigerated for later use.
Cooking time: 15 minutes