• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1 cup – Milk powder
• 1 cup – Cocoa powder
• Butter – as needed
• 1/2 cup – mixed nuts
- Take equal quantities of sugar, milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder together.
- Spread butter on plate and keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, add a little water to sugar and heat until it melts.
- Add the mixture of milk powder and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add a little amount of butter to the above for flavour.
- Once the mixture blends well, remove from heat.
- Spread it on the butter coated plate.
- Add nuts on the spread mixture and let it cool for a while.
- Place it in the freezer of the refrigerator until it becomes hard.
- This can be stored for a long period of time.
Recipe courtesy of Aparna