• 2 Cups – All purpose Flour or 1.5 cups – All purpose and 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
• 1 tsp – Ajwa
• 1 tsp – Italian seasoning or Parsley or Oregano flakes
• 3 Cloves – Fresh Garlic (finely chopped)
• 3 – Finely chopped Green chillies (optional)
• 2 tsp – Yeast
• 1/2 tsp – Sugar (optional – its takes out the bitterness from yeast)
• 3 tsp – Oil (any kind)
• Salt to taste
• Shredded Mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degree F.
- Take the dough and roll it out.
- Spread a thick layer of sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle some shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese on it.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice like sliced or chopped red onions, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, ground meat, green peppers, pineapple, jalapeno peppers.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of this garnish.
- Set oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the pizza pan on the lowest rack and let it bake for 18-20 mins or till the cheese melts and the crust (bottom) is brown.
- This recipe is for one 12-inch pan Pizza.
Recipe courtesy of Dipti