Honey lemon chicken is the most amazing and super delicious chicken dish. This quick and easy recipe made with very few and handy Ingredients and anyone can make this recipe even man can cook it. This succulent and mouthwatering chicken dish can be prepared in minutes and every bite of this chicken is as delicious as fried or even more delicious. Enjoy this honey lemon chicken with plain rice!
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons water
– 1 tablespoon honey
– Salt to taste
– 1 pound chicken thighs, cut into 2″ chunks
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
– 1 clove garlic, minced
How To Cook?
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste, lemon juice, water, honey and ? teaspoon of salt.
2. Now, take chicken pieces and season it with salt and pepper powder then dust with the flour.
3. Heat a pan over MEDIUM heat until hot then add olive oil and garlic. When the oil and garlic start swirling around the pan add the chicken in a single layer and fry undisturbed until browned on one side. This will take around five minutes.
4. Flip the chicken over and fry another side until the chicken almost cooked through.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and use the paper towel to sop up as much oil as possible.
6. Again heat the same pan and add the prepared sauce of tomato. Cook this sauce until there is almost no liquid remain. Then add the chicken and stir well till the chicken is coated well with the thick layer of glossy red sauce.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes