• 1/2 cup – cornmeal
• 1/4 cup – Oats
• 1/4 cup – Barley flour
• 1/4 cup – Jaggery
• 1 cup – yogurt
• 1/2 tsp – eno salt or baking soda
• A pinch salt
• Oil for greasing
- Make a thick syrup with jaggery and water.
- Now take the cornmeal, oats, barley flour in a bowl, add the jaggery syrup, yogurt and salt, mix everything well until they turn into a thick batter.
- Finally add the eno salt and pour the batter into the greased idli plate
- steam for 15-20 mins in idly cooker
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes