Classic Italian spaghetti sauce recipe with mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes. Italian spaghetti sauce taste much better than store bought sauce. You can also store it in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4-6 Persons
– 500 gm topside mince
– 1 chopped onion
– 2 cloves crushed garlic
– 410 gm can whole tomatoes
– ? cup tomato paste
– 100 gm sliced mushrooms
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
– 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
How To Cook?
1. Mix mince, onion and garlic together in a large bowl. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH flame, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain it well.
2. Stir in canned tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt, oregano and basil.
3. Cook for a further 6 to 8 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH flame. Stir halfway through cooking.
4. Serve over hot spaghetti.