• 1/2 kg – Plantain
• 1 – Coconut (grated, for milk)
• 1 tbsp – Rice powder
• 1 cup – Sugar (or according to your taste)
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 100g – boiled Rice
- Soak boiled rice for at least 3 hours and grind it with enough salt.
- Spread some oil in your palm and roll it into 1 inch long pieces and cook them in a steamer.
- Cut the plantains horizontally and then chop into pieces (1 inch size).
- Extract the first and second milk from coconut (350 ml each).
- Cook the bananas in the second milk.
- When it is half done, add sugar, enough salt and rice balls and cook again.
- Mix rice powder in the first milk and pour it into the boiling mix and cook on a low flame till it comes to a boiling point.
- Once everything is cooked, add cardamom powder and remove from heat.
Recipe courtesy of Friends cookys