Kaju Katli is an Indian sweet which is specially made during the Diwali, Navratri and other precious occasions. Kaju Katli is made from cashewnut, milk and garnished with silver foil. Let’s learn how to make these Indian sweet.
– 250 gm cashewnut
– 150 gm sugar
– 1 teaspoon Elachi powder
– 1 cup milk
– 1 tablespoon ghee
– Silver foil
How To Make?
1. Add milk to bowl and soak cashewnuts for 2 hour. After that crush the cashewnuts in a mixture and make thick gravy of it.
2. In a frying pan, add this cashewnuts mixture and sugar and mix it well. Stir in between.
3. When the mixture becomes thicker, add Elachi powder and ghee to it and mix it.
4. Now, spread this mixture on a clean worksurface.
5. Slightly roll it with a rolling pin to 1/6″ thickness. Add silver foil on it.
6. Let it cool for some time and then cut it into diamond shaped katlis.
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes