Kalakand is a very famous Indian sweet made with sweetened milk, cheese. Kalakand is very time consuming recipe but with microwave style method it’s easy to cook in lesser time.
– 1 cup condensed milk (sweet)
– 2 cups smashed Panner
– 2 tablespoon full cream milk powder
– 1 tablespoon cardamom (elaichi) powder
How To cook?
1. Mix Panner, milk powder and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Mix it well and set microwave at 80% power for 8 to 10 minutes, till it thickens. Stir in between. Then spread it on a greased thali.
3. Sprinkle cardamom powder and keep aside to set.
4. when cool, cut into small pieces.
5. Garnish Kalakand with slivered almonds and serve chilled.
Preparation Time:10 Minutes
Cooking Time:15 Minutes
Servings:Makes 10 Pieces