• 1 kg – Chicken
• 1/2 cup – yogurt
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Turmeric
• 3 tsp – garam masala/chicken masala
• 1/2 cup each – Mint leaves, Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – coriander powder
• 2 – chopped Onions
• 2 – chopped Tomatoes
• Olive oil
- Wash the chicken, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of yogurt and a few drops of lime water and the whole cup of mint and coriander leaves.
- Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Heat oil, add onions and tomatoes and make a gravy with the consistency of tomato extract.
- Add salt and the chicken and cook on a low flame.
- Once it boils, add some coconut powder.
- The quantity of curry can be increased by adding curd instead of water.
- Cook it covered for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of K.Lingamma