Kesar matho is a sweetened yogurt and saffron flavored Gujarati sweet dish. Kesar Matho is delicious sweet dish serving during festivals and other occasions. Here is the complete recipe for kesar matho recipe.
– 2 2/3 cups yogurt
– 1 cup sugar
– A pinch of saffron strands
– 1 tablespoon green cardamom powder (elachi powder)
How To Make?
1. Hung the yogurt in a muslin cloth to 2-2.30 hours. After that blend the yogurt and sugar together. Beat well till sugar completely dissolved. Keep it aside.
2. Now, in a small bowl soak the saffron strands in 1 tablespoon water.
3. Now, transfer the yogurt in a bowl. Add the soaked saffron and green cardamom powder to it and mix well.
4. Put kesar matho into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill.
5. Serve delicious kesar matho with hot puri.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours