• 2 cups – all-purpose flour
• 6 tbsp – Butter
• 4 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – salt
• 2 tsp – green chillies, chopped
• 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves
• 3 tbsp – yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F
- Line baking sheets over a baking tray and keep aside
- In a bowl, take the flour, salt
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until they turn creamy. Add the yogurt and beat for few seconds.
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, chillies, and mix everything to a stiff dough
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thick round and cut the dough with a cookie cutter and place them over the already prepared baking sheets and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Cool completely and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes