Magaj Ladoo is a traditional Gujarati sweet dish. Magaj is made from gram flour, ghee, milk and sugar. Today I am sharing a very easy magaj ladoo recipe. In this recipe I am not using khoya and making the magaj ladoo without it. Learn how to make Magaj Ladoo.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 1 cup ghee
– ? cup white sugar
– 1 cup coarse chickpea flour
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– 1 tablespoon almonds, sliced for garnishing
– A pinch of nutmeg powder
How To Make?
1. Heat the ghee in a frying pan over the LOW flame and add chickpea flour to it.
2. Saut? the flour till it becomes golden brown for 4-5 minutes.
3. Now, add sugar and ghee to the flour and mix them well. Saut? it for 4-5 minutes.
4. Then add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder to it and mix them well.
5. Now, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
6. Once the mixture is cool. Shape into ladoo with using your palms.
7. Garnish it with the sliced almonds and serve it.
8. You can also store it for 5-6 days in the air tight container.