• 1 basa fish fillet
• 2 Tiger Prawns
• For marinating: 1/2 – red pepper
• 1 Onion
• 1 Tomato
• 5 Cloves Garlic
• Flat parsley, a few sprigs
• 15 gm – cumin powder
• 10 gm – sumac
• 2 tbsp – Apple Vinegar
• For sauce: Saffron, a few strands
• 150 ml – Cream
• Salt to taste
• Dill leaves, chopped
- Put all ingredients for marination in a blender to make a fine paste.
- Rub the marinade on the fish fillet and prawns.
- Divide the fish into two lengthwise.
- Slightly flatten the fish fillet by pressing it.
- Keep the prawn on the top of the fillet and roll it and pin it up with a tooth pick.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Meanwhile make the sauce: Soak saffron in warm milk for 10-20 minutes, add saffron to the cream.
- Heat the cream; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sear the rolled fish in a hot non-stick pan and put in tray to cook in an oven for 180 deg C for 10 minutes.
- Serve fish with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Ethem Aydemir