Falooda is very popular cold beverage in India and there are so many varieties of falooda. There are absolutely very delicious. Mango Falooda is one of the most popular of them which is perfect as your summer dessert. You can make pre-preparation of it by chopping mango and soak the sabja seeds so at the serving time you just have to assemble all the prepared Ingredients. Try this mango falooda to enjoy this summer season.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 Persons
– 2 teaspoon sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds)
– 3 tablespoons falooda sev
– 3 -4 tablespoons rose syrup
– ? cup mango puree
– 2 ? cups chilled milk
– 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios or mix dry fruits
– 3-4 scoops of mango ice cream
– 1 medium sized peeled and chopped mango
How To Make?
1. Soak the sabja seed in ? cup of water for about 25-30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the falooda sev into the boiling water till completely cooked or softened.
3. When the falooda sev is cooked drain them and set aside to cool completely at room temperature.
4. Now, strain the soaked sabja seeds with help of tea-strainer.
5. To layer the falooda, take a tall glass and first add rose syrup for about 1 tablespoon.
6. Then add 2 teaspoon of sabja seed over rose syrup.
7. Now, make layer of falooda sev for about 3 teaspoon.
8. Pour 3 tablespoons of mango puree over falooda sev then add ? cup of milk.
9. Repeat the same layers again. Again add remaining milk to it and add chopped mangoes too.
10. Top this falooda with mango ice cream and mix dry fruit and serve immediately.