Mango Milkshake is very delicious, refreshing and easy to make drink recipe for the hot summer days. To make mango milkshake you just required mangoes, milk and sugar (if required). You can add different variations on this recipe by substituting plain yogurt for some of the milk and by adding a tart counterbalance to the mangoes, such as kiwi fruit, as well. Let’s prepare this mango milkshake and enjoy summer.
– 1 cup Karen Anand Mango Conserve
– 2 cups Milk
– Ice cubes
– 1 Cup Sugar (if Required)
How To Make?
1. In the blender add mango conserve, milk and ice cubes.
2. Mix the Ingredients and blend them till it becomes smooth.
3. Pour the mango milkshakes into large glasses and serve cool.
4. You can also store it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes