• 2 – medium trout or any other fish
• 1 tbsp – tandoori masala
• 1 tsp – curry powder
• Ginger – 1 inch piece
• 2 -Garlic Cloves
• 3-4 tbsp – Lemon juice
• Salt and chilli powder to taste
• Coriander to garnish
- Clean the fish and remove the skin.
- Cut into big pieces (steaks).
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Rub the marinade generously on and inside the fish.
- Leave aside for 30 min or so.
- Brush oil in a non stick pan. Add fish with all the marinade in it.
- Cook each side for 2-3 mins at medium high heat.
- Lower the heat and cook for 7-8 mins with the lid on.
- Remove from heat when juices dry up and fish is flak
Recipe courtesy of Harvinder