• 500 g – melted dark chocolate
• 50 g – Sugar crunch
• food grade Mint essence
- In a vessel put melt and tempered dark chocolate.
- Add 50 gm sugar crunch.
- Add Mint essence to taste. Mix it well.
- Put the chocolate into a tray.
- Cool in refrigerator for 25 mins.
- Cut it into long thin pieces and serve with ice cream or a delicious cold and hot coffee.
- For the sugar crunch:
- In a vessel put in 100 gm sugar.
- Add a tsp of water and heat on a stove till sugar melts and turn brown.
- Quickly remove on a well-oiled marble table and spread thinly.
- When cool, crush lightly with a rolling pin.
- Collect the sugar crunch and store tightly in a jar till required.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja