• 2 cups – coconut, finely grated
• 1 cup – soft jaggery, grated
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
- Cook coconut on low flame for 2-3 mins till the oil exudes. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat jaggery in the same pan on low flame.
- Once fully melted, add coconut and cardamom and stir well.
- When the mixture is very soft and collects together, take it off the fire.
- While warm, shape into 15 small-sized laddoos or balls.
- Cool completely, before storing in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering