Nugget keema is an easy Indian style curry recipe. Full of protein and fiber. Nugget keema is very low fat and low calorie recipe. The nugget Soya keema can be eaten with paratha, roti, chapatti or rice too.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 Persons
– 1 and half cups nutri nugget granules (keema) – soaked in 2 cups warm water for half an hour
– 1 cup boiled peas
– 1 ? cups curd
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoon finely chopped green coriander
– 10-12 flakes of garlic – crushed to a paste
– 1and#8243; piece ginger – finely chopped
– 2 tablespoon tomato puree
To Roast on a Tawa and Grind
– 5-6 black peppers
– 4-5 cloves
– 2 cardamom
– 1 tablespoon Jeera
How To Make?
1. Wash the soaked granules several times. Drain and squeeze the water.
2. Mix curd, salt, ? teaspoon chili powder, chopped coriander andamp; garlic.
3. Soak the nuggets in the curd for at least half an hour so that the granules absorb the spice ?avor well.
4. Now, in a kadhai put the marinated granules. Keep it on ?re and then add roasted and ground spices and cook till almost dry.
5. Then, Add boiled peas, chopped ginger and tomato puree. Stir for 3-4 minutes till dry. Do not dry too much.
6. Once it’s ready garnish it with coriander leaves and Serve hot with roti.