• 1 cup – White chocolate chips
• 4 tbsp – Nutella spread
• 2 cups – Cornflakes
• 1 tsp – Vanilla essence
• A few Sugar balls
- Take the chocolate chips, nutella spread and vanilla essence in a Microwave safe bowl.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on ‘high’.
- Stir well and add the cornflakes. Mix everything well.
- Drop the nutella covered cornflakes in a muffin paper cups and sprinkle with a few sugar balls.
- Let them cool completely in the fridge for half an hour.
- Serve with a cup of tea.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya