• 1/4 cup – rolled oats
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• Mango Mousse:
• 1/4 cup – Fresh Mango puree
• 1/4 cup – Sweetened condensed Milk
• 3 tbsp – Fresh Cream
• 2 drops – Mango essence
• A few Almond flakes
• A few dry fruits
- Mix together mango puree, condensed milk, fresh cream and mango essence in a blender.
- Keep in fridge for an hour.
- Meanwhile mix together rolled oats and butter in a Microwave safe bowl and cook on ‘High’ for 3 minutes until the rolled oats turn crisp.
- While serving, pour a few tablespoons of mango mousse and add the roasted rolled oats over them.
- Sprinkle a few almond flakes and dry fruits.
- Continue the same process for all the mousse and roasted oats.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya