Palak kababs is a starter recipe which is made from palak (spinach) and chana dal. Palak Kababs is a crunchy and tasty recipe which is cooked in just 30 minutes. Try out this recipe now.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons
– 1 Bunch of Palak (spinach)
– 125 gm chana dal (split bengal gram)
– 2 finely chopped onion
– 4-5 finely chopped green chilies
– 1 tablespoon coriander
– Salt to taste
– Oil for frying
How To Make?
1. Soak chana dal in enough water for 3-4 hours.
2. After that wash the chana dal and crush it in a grinder and keep it aside.
3. Now, wash the spinach and cut it into small pieces and slightly fry it into oil.
4. Now, add this fried spinach in previously grinded chana dal and mix it well.
5. Then add chopped green chilies, onions and coriander leaves and mix it.
6. Now, divide the mixture in equal part and shape in into small round rolls. Repeat this procedure for the whole mixture.
7. Now, heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry palak kababs till it becomes golden brown.
8. Once it fried from all the side remove it from the oil.
9. Serve hot Palak Kabab with Coriander Chutney.