Palak Paneer is one of the most common and popular vegetarian Punjabi dish. Basically Palak Paneer is a combination of soft coated cheese (Paneer) and Indian spinach. The combination of Palak and Paneer is highly nutritious, tasty and flavored. You can serve Palak Paneer with roti, butter naan or jeera rice.
Cooking Time:?20 Minutes
– 3 bunches spinach (palak)
– 1 onion
– small piece of ginger
– 3 green chillies
– ? teaspoon turmeric powder
– 225 grams paneer
– 2 tablespoons ghee
– Ghee for deep frying?
– A pinch soda bi-carb
– 1 teaspoon garam masala
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
Step 2 : Chop the spinach finely, add ? teacup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and boil it.
3. Blend the spinach into mixer to a puree.
4. Cut the paneer into small pieces and deep fry in hot ghee.
5. Heat the ghee in a pot and fry the onions for a sometime until it becomes translucent.
6. Add the ginger, green chillies and turmeric powder and again fry for a little time
7. Add the spinach, paneer, salt and garam masala and cook for 1 to 2 mints.