• 1 small bunch Palak
• 4 tbsp- grated Coconut
• 200 gms- Curds
• 1 tsp level- Mustard Seeds
• A pinch Hing
• 1 Green chilli
- Cook palak without adding water for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- In little oil, fry green chilli till it is soft. Keep aside.
- In the same oil, add hing and mustard seeds. When it crackles, add grated coconut.
- Grind coconut, mustard seeds, hing and green chilli into a fine paste.
- Beat curd and add to the ground paste. Add salt for taste.
- Chop palak and mix into curd. Serve with pulao or parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Trupti