• 1/2 cup – paneer, grated
• 1/2 cup – mashed Potato
• 1/4 cup – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 3-4 – finely chopped Green chillies
• 2 cups – Wheat flour
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Ghee or oil for frying
• salt to taste
- Take a little oil or ghee in a big bowl and add all the other ingredients one by one.
- Mix the ingredients nicely with hand.
- Use as little water as possible to make the dough and divide it into 8-12 balls, according to the size of paranthas you want.
- Roll out the dough balls into paranthas and fry them on a tawa with a little oil or ghee.
- Serve hot with raitha or any dal.
Recipe courtesy of Shubha Kannan