• Boiled Potatoes – 2
• Paneer, grated – 200 gms
• Green peas boiled (optional) – 2 tbsp
• Finely chopped green chilies – 3-4
• Finely chopped Mint leaves – 1 tbsp
• Finely chopped corriander leaves – 1 tbsp
• Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
• Jeera- 1 tsp
• Maida – 2 cups
• Salt to taste
• Chili powder to taste
• Chat masala powder
• Ajwain – 1 tsp
• Ghee – 1 tbsp
• Oil for deep frying
- Mix maida, 1 tsp salt, ghee, ajwain with some water and make stiff dough. Knead well and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add jeera, let it splutter. Add some chopped green chillies, mint leaves, corriander, turmeric powder, salt to taste, chilly powder, chat masala. Stir once.
- Add boiled and mashed potato, grated paneer, boiled peas and stir again.
- Cook for 5 mins. Keep the mixture aside.
- Make even sized pooris with the Maida dough. Cut them in half. Make a cone with the halves fill in the above curry mixture. Close the top edge and deep fry in hot oil over low flame until golden brown.
- Serve with green and meeti chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi