Paneer paratha is very popular paratha recipe in Punjab. In Punjab, it is a staple of every household. Generally, the dough of this recipe is prepared with wheat flour and gram flour and the stuffing is prepared with paneer and peas. You can enjoy this delicious stuffed panner paratha at breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can also make it for your kid’s lunch-box. The best way to serve this paratha is with curd or pickle. Here are some easy steps to try out this recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 2-3 Persons
– 200 gm paneer
– 250 gm wheat flour
– 100 gm gram flour
– 1 bunch coriander leaves
– ? teaspoon ginger paste
– 1 lime
– 125 gm shelled peas
– 4 green chillies
– 2 tablespoons red chilli powder
– ? teaspoon Garam masala
– ? teaspoon cumin seed
– Salt to taste
– 6 tablespoons pure ghee or butter
How To Cook?
1. First of all boil the peas and mash them properly.
2. Now, mash the paneer and mix the peas and paneer together.
3. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of ghee and add cumin seed, ginger paste, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder, garam masala, lime juice and salt to it.
4. Now, mix it well and saut? this mixture for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Then add peas and paneer mixture to it. Mix it well and saut? it for a minute.
6. In a bowl, place gram flour and wheat flour and mix them.
7. Then add 1 tablespoon of ghee, 1 red chilli powder and salt to it and make it into dough.
8. When dough is ready make equal balls from dough and roll out into a small chapati.
9. Then place the filling in the center of chapati the close chapati well and re-roll again.
10. Now, cook this paratha on hot tawa by applying ghee or butter on both sides.
11. Your delicious paneer paratha is ready to serve.
12. serve this delicious paneer paratha with onion, pickle and fried green chillies.