Papaya sambharo or raw papaya chutney is must with Gujarati Snacks. Typically Papaya sambharo is served with Fafda, Ganthiya, Gota and other Gujarati snacks item. Payapa Sambharo is made from green chilies, raw papaya and other Indian spices. Here is the recipe for raw papaya chutney which is very easy and quick to make.
– 1 small grated Papaya
– 7-8 chopped green chilies
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoon oil
– 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
– A pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
– A pinch of turmeric powder
– 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
– 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
How To Make?
1. Add oil to the frying pan and place it on flame. Now, add mustard seeds, when the mustard seeds starts crackle, add hing to it.
2. Now, add grated papaya, green chilies, turmeric powder and salt to it and mix it well and cook it on MEDIUM flame for 4-5 minutes.
3. Now add lime juice and chopped coriander leaves to it and mix well.
4. Then remove the pan from heat and serve Papaya chutney with Fafda.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons