• 1 cup – gram flour.
• 3 cups – water.
• 1 tbsp – oil.
• 1/4 tsp – mustard seeds.
• 1 cup – yogurt[card].
• 2 tbsp – Imli [tamarind] chatni.
• 1 tsp – roasted Cumin seed powder.
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder.
• Salt to taste.
- Mix gram flour in water.
- Heat oil in pan, put mustard seed gram flour.
- Mix in same direction.
- When it starts to boil add salt and cook on slow flame keeping it covered for about 10 mins.
- Now the batter is ready to spread.
- Put some oil in kitchen platform or big plate.
- Here spread gram flour mixture and spread.
- Keep aside for cooling.
- After cooling, cut square or diamond shape with the help of knife.
Recipe courtesy of Sangita Neema