250 gm Pumpkin
250 gm Curd
2 Green chili (finely chopped)
1 pinch asafetida
Teaspoon cumin seeds
Teaspoon mustard seeds
Salt to taste
1. Peel, wash and then cut the pumpkin.
2. Put the pumpkin along with 1 cup of water in a deeppan and boil 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Take out the water from the boiled pumpkin and let it cool.
4. Grind the pumpkin coarsely.
5. Mix pumpkin, green chili and salt in the stirred curd.
6. Now heat ghee in a small pan .Add asafetida, cumin and mustard seeds, allow it to crackle.
7. Now add tadka into the raita.
8. Your Pumpkin Raita is now ready to serve.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes