In India, halwa is traditional sweet dish and also it’s made in different countries. You can find lots of variety of halwa recipe. Today we are going to learn a very innovative halwa recipe which will savor your fasting days. Panchratna halwa is rich and very delicious fasting dessert recipe. You require very little time to prepare this halwa. This dessert is perfect to satisfy your taste buds. Try it today!
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons
– 200 gm rajgira ka atta
– 50 gm singhare ka atta
– 5 tablespoons ghee
– 50 gm khoya
– 100 gm sugar
– 2 cups milk
– 2 tablespoon khajoor (dates) paste
– 1 tablespoon grated coconut
– Few chopped cashew nuts
– 1 teaspoon cardamom andamp; nutmeg powder
How To Cook?
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of ghee and add khoya to it and cook it until light brown. Stir it continuously. Transfer it a bowl and set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat remaining ghee and add both the flour and roast it till it turns golden brown.
3. Now, lower the heat and add milk and sugar then cook it until milk is absorbed and sugar is dissolved.
4. Then add khajoor (dates) paste, grated coconut, cashew nuts and cardamom-nutmag powder. Mix well.
5. Remove from the heat and transfer it to the bowl.
6. Garnish it with cashew nuts and serve hot.