• 100 g – full Cream Milk powder
• 1 – Egg
• 1 tbsp – baking soda
• 1 Litre – whole Milk
• 200 ml – condensed Milk
• Elaichi powder
• Almonds cut in small pieces
- Beat the egg. In a bowl, mix 100 g of milk powder with 1 tbsp of baking soda. Add beaten egg slowly to this to make a soft dough.
- Make 24 parts of it, prepare small balls of each piece and flatten it a bit with your hand.
- Boil one litre of whole milk, add condensed milk to it.
- Lower the flame and put flattened balls one by one in boiling milk.
- Keep it on low heat for another 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from flame and add elaichi powder.
- Keep in refrigerator for a minimum of five hours.
- Decorate with almond pieces and serve.
- You can also add saffron for flavour and colour.
Recipe courtesy of Priyadarshini Pennathur