• 1 cup Sooji rava
• 3/4 cup Sugar
• 1/2 cup Pineapple bits
• 1/4 cup Water
• 2 tsp Butter
• 1 tsp Elaichi powder
- Heat butter in a kadai. Add rava to the melted butter. Fry it till the rava changes to golden colour. Add sugar to the golden colour rava. Stir it and keep it mixing.
- After 3-4 minutes add the crushed pineapple. Stir it continuously.
- Add elaichi powder and mix well. Now add water little by little stirring the mixture.
- Keep the mixture stirring for about 5 minutes so that the rava appears to be cooked.
- Note: If interested you can add fried cashews and raisins to the rasgolla.
Recipe courtesy of Vidya