Rice payasam is Indian dessert recipe cooked with rice and milk. Enjoy Diwali with rice payasam. Let’s make Rice Payasam with this easy to follow steps.
– 1 cup broken rice
– 3/4 cup grated jaggery
– 2 1/2 cups thin coconut milk
– 1 cup thick coconut milk
– 1 teaspoon ground cardamoms
– 2.5 grams roasted and chopped cashewnuts
How To Cook?
1. Cook rice in think milk thin it turns soft.
2. Add jaggery and stir it dissolves.
3. Pour in thick milk, bring slowly to a boil, and remove from fire.
4. Serve decorated with cashewnuts and cardamom powder.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons